Forgetting the password of your WiFi connection can be troublesome but, thanks to technological tools such as Google Lens, you can easily recover it. Here’s how you can do it:
- First,click on your connected WiFi network.
- It will show QR code of your wifi network
- Open Google Lens on your device. If you have not previously installed it, you can download it from the Google Play Store for Android devices or the App Store for iPhones.
- Once you launch the app,in gallery select your qr code photo .
- Google Lens will scan the QR code and display your connected password it on your screen.
- You can then use this scanned text as your WiFi password.
In windows search type cmd and then right click and run it as by administrator.Type this command and press enter.
ntesh wlan show profile name= “wifi name” key=clear